Spin the wheel
Thai turkey stir-fry
- 300g rice noodles
- 1 tsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food asâ€¦
- 400g turkey breast steak, cut into thin strips and any fat removed
- 340g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- juice 1 lime, plus extra wedges for serving Lime ly-mThe same shape, but smaller thanâ€¦
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce Fish sauceA seasoning often used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. In Vietnam it is usually made from shrimpâ€¦
- handful mint, roughly chopped Mint mi-ntThere are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.â€¦
- handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice noodles following pack instructions. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the turkey over a high heat for 2 mins. Add the beans, onion and garlic, and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir in the lime juice, chilli powder, fresh chilli and fish sauce, then cook for 3 mins more. Stir in the noodles and herbs, then toss everything together before serving.