Spin the wheel
Mexican turkey tacos
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ancho chilli pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200g turkey breast, cut in to strips
- 2 to 4 wraps or tacos
- shredded lettuce, to taste
- sliced red onion, to taste
- soured cream, to taste
- guacamole, to taste
- salsa, to taste
- grated cheese
- Mix the chilli pepper, oregano, ground cloves, garlic, vinegar and cinnamon to create a paste.
- Coat the turkey with the paste and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Cook the strips of turkey on a hot and oiled griddle pan until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
- To assemble warm the wraps or if you are using tacos use as they are, then top with turkey strips and layer as you wish with lettuce, onion, soured cream, guacamole, salsa and cheese.