Spin the wheel
Microwave sponge pudding
- 50g (2 oz) butter
- 50g (2 oz) caster sugar
- 50g (2 oz) self raising flour
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons of jam or syrup
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and milk gradually, so as not to curdle the butter.
- Sift in the flour, and fold in gently.
- Put 2 tablespoons of golden syrup, treacle or jam in bottom of microwave-safe bowl. Pour in batter.
- Cover, and cook for 3 1/2 minutes on full powder, or until the pudding appears set when gently jiggled, and the top is sticky. Serve hot.