Spin the wheel
Spiced chicken fajitas
- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- oil, for cooking
- 300g passata
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (I use hot but mild will work)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 to 4 tortilla wraps, for serving
- grated cheese, to taste
- Fry the chicken in a little oil until no longer pink in the centre.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the onion and pepper and cook and stir until the onions are tender.
- Add passata, spices and herbs and mix together.
- Cook on a medium to low heat for 15 to 20 minutes allowing the sauce to cook into the chicken a bit.
- Remove from the heat and serve with wraps and cheese if desired.