Spin the wheel
Italian braised cod
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 75g (3 oz) black olives, pitted and sliced
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- 100ml (4 fl oz) dry white wine
- 450g (1 lb) cod fillets
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. SautÃ© onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives, parsley and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place fillets in sauce. Simmer for about 5 more minutes, or until fish turns white.