Spin the wheel
Spicy linguine with squid
- 300g fresh squid
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- a splash of white wine, about 2 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons passata
- 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 250g linguine pasta
- Clean the squid and chop it into rings.
- Chop the garlic and stir fry it with the chopped chilli in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the squid and the wine and cook for 3 minutes uncovered.
- Add the passata and the chopped tomatoes and stir. Switch the heat off.
- Cook the linguine for a couple of minutes less than it says on the packet, drain them and add them to the pan with the squid.
- Turn the heat on and carry on cooking the pasta with the sauce for the remaining couple of minutes adding the chopped parsley and 3 tablespoons of olive oil as well. Stir well and serve.