Spin the wheel
Ultimate chorizo ciabatta
- 2 small or 1 large ciabatta
- 150g pack cooking chorizo, halved lengthways Chorizo chore-reeth-ohA coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is madeâ€¦
- 75g pesto Pesto Pess-tohPesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.Theâ€¦
- 200g roasted red peppers from a jar
- handful rocket Rocket roh-ketRocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. Itâ€¦
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and put the ciabatta in to warm up. Put a griddle pan over a medium heat and cook the chorizo for 5 mins each side or until charred and cooked through.
- Open up the warmed ciabatta and spread the pesto on the bottom. Layer with the red peppers , then the warm chorizo. Scatter over the rocket, sandwich the ciabatta together, cut in two and serve.