Spin the wheel
Healthy colourful coleslaw
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 2 bunches parsley
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 â€“ 4 carrots
- 8 â€“ 12 spring onions
- 250ml cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 65g raw cashews, soaked for about 4 hours (optional)
- juice of one lemon wedge or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic
- a pinch of sea salt
- Chop up the vegetables individually by hand or in your food processor. Toss in a salad bowl.
- Blend the dressing in a blender or food processor and toss through the vegetables.
- Add in more lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt to taste.
- Serve on its own, or with boiled organic eggs.