Spin the wheel
Vegan green garden pea hummus
- 283g frozen garden peas
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (toasted and cooled)
- 5 cloves fresh garlic
- 120ml fresh coriander
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 60g tahini
- Cook the frozen peas and allow to cool.
- Put the cumin seeds in a dry pan and heat until browned and toasted.
- Coarsely grind the cumin seeds, then add the garlic cloves, coriander, Lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend using a hand blender or liquidizer.
- Add the tahini and blend.
- Slowly add the peas to the mix and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill the mix in the fridge.