Spin the wheel
Split pea soup with spicy Moroccan drizzle
- 225g dried split yellow peas
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 litre water
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Place the peas, stock cube, onion and water in a large pan and bring to the boil. Cover and gently simmer for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil with the spices and herbs for the Moroccan drizzle.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender until smooth. Serve with a drizzle of the Moroccan oil.