Spin the wheel
Scallop and Orange Salad
- 6 scallops
- 60g lambs lettuce
- 50g cashew nuts
- 1 orange, segments only
- freshly ground pepper
- freshly ground pink peppercorns or cayenne pepper (optional)
- knob of butter
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates. Add the orange segments and sprinkle over cashews.
- Add the butter to a frying pan, heat on high, cook the scallops for one minute per side, remove from heat and add a little bit of orange juice to deglaze the pan.
- Add one scallop per plate and sprinkle with the orange-butter sauce.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and the remaining orange juice.