Spin the wheel
- 100g white crabmeat
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It'sâ€¦
- handful basil leaves, shredded with a few of the smaller leaves left whole, to serve Basil ba-zilMost closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, theâ€¦
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 avocados Avocado av-oh-car-dohAlthough it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Nativeâ€¦
- To make the crab mix, flake the crabmeat into a small bowl and mix in the mustard and oil, then season to taste. Can be made the day ahead. Add the basil and chilli just before serving.
- To serve, halve and stone the avocados. Fill each cavity with a quarter of the crab mix, scatter with a few of the smaller basil leaves and eat with teaspoons.