Spin the wheel
White fish paste
- 450g white fish fillet, such as cod, cut into small chunks
- 65g arrowroot starch
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- Place everything into a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ice cubes and process for another 2-3 minutes. The resulting fish paste should be very thick, smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the fish paste into a container, cover and chill for 1 hour before using.