Spin the wheel
Roast new potatoes
- 675g new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- In a hot frying pan, melt the butter. Stir in rosemary, salt and pepper. Coat potatoes evenly with the melted butter. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a roasting tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown, approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Toss them occasionally to ensure that they brown on all sides.