Spin the wheel
Cinnamon sultana bread
- 175ml (6 fl oz) warm water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 15g (1/2 oz) butter
- 350g (12 oz) plain flour
- 3 tablespoons dried milk powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 dessertspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried active baking yeast
- 50g (2 oz) sultanas
- Place all ingredients except for the sultanas into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Start the machine.
- After the first rise, add the sultanas. Continue baking.