Spin the wheel
Berry coulis (uncooked)
- 125 g (4Â½ oz) raspberries
- 125 g (4Â½ oz) strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or 1â€“2 tbsp kirsch
- 1 tbsp icing or caster sugar, or to taste
- In a bowl, mash the berries with a fork. Mix in the lemon juice and sugar. Alternatively, purÃ©e the fruit with the lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender.
- Spoon the mixture into a fine nylon sieve placed over a bowl. Press the fruit through the sieve using a large spoon or spatula. Chill the coulis before serving.