Spin the wheel
Roast pork with fennel and new potatoes
- 1.5kg pork roasting joint with the rind
- 500g new potatoes
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Remove part of the pork rind, and place it in the bottom of a roasting tin.
- Place the roast into the tin, and distribute the potatoes and fennel slices around the joint. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the centre is no longer pink, about 2 hours. At about 1 1/2 hours cooking time, stir the potatoes and fennel to coat with the pan juices.
- Slice and serve.