Spin the wheel
Smoked Salmon and Egg Mayo
- 12 eggs
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 150g (5 oz) diced smoked salmon
- 225g (8 oz) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to the boil; cover, remove from heat and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, celery, onion, smoked salmon and mayonnaise. Season with dill, salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavours to combine.