Spin the wheel
Apple and Strawberry Crumble
- 3 apples
- 1/2-3/4 punnet strawberries
- 85g margarine, cubed
- 175g plain flour
- 85g dark brown soft sugar
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Rub margarine into flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples. Transfer to a 20cm x 20cm dish.
- Hull strawberries and halve. Add to the dish on top of the apples.
- Scatter crumble on top and gently smooth over. Try not to press down.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.