Spin the wheel
Moroccan turkey meatballs with citrus couscous
- 500g pack turkey mince
- 2 tsp each chilli powder, ground cumin and ground coriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon Cinnamon sin-ah-munA fragrant spice which comes from the inner bark of a tropical tree. When dried, it curls intoâ€¦
- 1 onion, coarsely grated Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asiaâ€¦
- zest 1 orange, then peeled and orange segments chopped Orange or-ange One of the best-known citrus fruits, oranges aren't necessarily orange - some varieties areâ€¦
- 250g couscous Couscous koos-koosConsisting of many tiny granules made from steamed and dried durum wheat, couscous has become aâ€¦
- 250ml hot chicken stock
- 2 tsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It'sâ€¦
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- In a big bowl, mix the mince, spices, onion and orange zest together really well with your hands. Roll the mixture into about 20 walnut-sized meatballs.
- Put the couscous in a bowl, pour over the hot chicken stock, cover with cling film and leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. add the meatballs and fry, turning often, for about 12 mins until browned all over and cooked through.
- Fluff the couscous up with a fork, stir in the chopped orange, coriander and some seasoning. Pile onto plates and serve with the meatballs.