Spin the wheel
Indonesian-style chicken drumsticks
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- 250g honey
- 45g butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Place all ingredients except chicken in a microwave jug. Microwave 1 minute until honey and butter melt (time taken will depend on microwave); stir to combine.
- Place chicken pieces in a roasting tin (I line the tray with foil, saves washing up later) and pour over sauce. Turn chicken pieces to coat with sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes.