Spin the wheel
Fennel and blood orange salad
- 2 fennel bulbs (including green tops)
- 4 blood oranges
- 4 handfuls of mixed lettuce or rocket
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Clean fennel and cut into fine strips. Chop 3-4 tablespoons of the green fennel tops.
- Peel oranges and remove the white pith as thoroughly as possible. Slice the oranges horizontally. Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Mix olive oil with salt and pepper. Mix with fennel, the fennel greens, salt and oranges. Serve immediately.