Spin the wheel
Healthy snack crisps
- Frylite® oil spray
- 3 sheets dried lasagne
- various seasonings
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Spray a baking tray with FryliteÂ®.
- Bring a pan of slightly salted water to the boil.
- Drop a lasagne sheet into the pan and leave for 2 minutes.
- After the 2 minutes, take the sheet out and cut into squares.
- Lay the squares on the baking tray. Repeat for the remaining 2 lasagne sheets.
- Once all of the squares are on the baking tray, spray the tops of them with FryliteÂ® and sprinkle on whatever seasoning you fancy.
- Pop the baking tray into the oven (middle shelf) for 10 minutes (keep checking them as sometimes they go a bit too crisp).
- Remove the squares from the tray and allow to cool.