Spin the wheel
Almost fat-free brownies
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200g caster sugar
- 5 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 200g fat-free natural yoghurt (use vanilla for less tang but more sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a 20cm (8 in) square baking tin.
- In one bowl, thoroughly mix together flour, cocoa powder, salt and sugar (and chocolate chips if using). In another bowl mix yoghurt, vanilla, and eggs together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until completely mixed. Pour into the tin.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.