Spin the wheel
Grilled aubergines with mint
- 500g aubergines, sliced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 handful fresh mint, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brush the aubergine slices on both sides with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place in a single layer on a baking tray. Grill under a medium heat for about 8 minutes, turning once.
- Place aubergines into a bowl. In a second bowl whisk together vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, mint, salt and pepper and pour over the warm aubergines. Let marinate for 20 minutes then serve.